- Breast-Warmers™ provide safe and gentle continuous warmth.
- Breast-Warmers™ can never burn.
- Breast-Warmers™ are ideal for Vasospasm.
Breast-Warmers™ are thin, pliable and wonderfully soft, sitting flat inside your bra or crop top. Wear Breast-Warmers™ Silk & Wool continuously for gentle warmth, all day and night for relief from nipple vasospasm.
This is a gentle warmth for all the time, it is not hot like a heat pack, no gel, no inconsistent heat, just nice and warm as long as Breast-Warmers ™ are worn.
Be careful with anything that is heated up as it does not take much to burn sensitive breast tissue.
Gentle continuous warmth is safer.
Breast-Warmers™ can simply never burn.
Made with Silk and Wool only. Completely plastic, chemical and toxin free. Guaranteed by Oeko-Tex standard 100.
How to get the most relief.
Wear Breast-Warmers™ all of the time, or most of the time, day and night for relief from vasospasm (Raynaud's phenomenon of the nipple)
- Place with the very fine smooth Silk layer (the lighter colour side) directly on the skin, with the Merino Wool layer to the outside.
- To get the most relief from nipple vasospasm, avoid getting cold in general, including hands, wrists and neck.
- Dry quickly after showering warm, wear Breast-Warmers™ straight away and keep them on.
- Try to avoid/reduce stress and emotional upsets.
If you suffer severe symptoms of vasospasm of the nipple, see a Lactation Consultant as you may need to compliment your treatment with medication.
Merino wool sourced from the pristine Swedish island of Gotland, guaranteed completely free from chemical fertilisers and pesticides.
This is an exceptional environmentally friendly product that breaks down and contains no chemicals, certified by Oeko-Tex. (Label: SE 12-208 enter label check exactly as "SE 12-208") Read here about what this important certification means. Made in Latvia.